• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Profile Photo

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2013 Oct 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is it that after adding a profile photo to an account the profile photo in the posts is still lthe one without the photo?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Oct 11, 2013 Oct 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They quarantine the Photo for a Few day to Make sure you haven't written some bad code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 12, 2013 Oct 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forrest,

Along with Phillip's comment, there are TWO different Profile Images - one is for display, when one navigates to your Profile, and then, there is the Avatar, which displays besides all of your posts - similar, but different. Both are set from your Profile page, and each can take a few days to clear Moderation. It took me about a week, to get both of mine (same Image, but sized differently) to be approved.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 12, 2013 Oct 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Profile pictures can be approved by forum mods, avatars can only be approved by Adobe staff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 13, 2013 Oct 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pat,

Thank you for that. I was unaware of a difference between those two applications of Images. Learned something new today.

Appreciated,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2013 Oct 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. If anyone can tell me how long will it take?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It really depends on work loads, and the schedules of the folk involved.

For my older Profile picture and Avatar, it took about 10 days to get a photo of two glasses of red wine approved (maybe they wanted to know what those wines were?), but for my current ones, it was about 2 - 3 days.

I would urge patience.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are no profile photos or avatars awaiting approval.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines