Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Proofreading using ADE

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2011 Nov 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello:

I am trying to get online proofreading jobs and was told by many sources that I would need to have ADE on my computer, which I have done.  I am new to this program so please don't laugh too loudly, but where are the proofreading tools that I will need to electronically proofread my client's documents? I can't find any online support to answer my questions. Can anyone assist me with this?

Thank you.

K.E.S.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not familiar with ADE. However, this forum is for discussing, well the Adobe forums, themselves, so I would go to the forum for ADE. Is that an Adobe program? Do they have a product forum for it? If so, that is where I would start.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

Sent from my iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For reference, ADE is Adobe Digital Editions, software for reading EPUBs on your Desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok. Thank you.

Sent from my iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 10, 2011 Nov 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

John,

Thank you for that. I was not sure what the acronym stood for, and also not familiar with Adobe Digital Editions. Learned something today.

Appreciated,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines