• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS Lounge Move

Advocate ,
Nov 02, 2009 Nov 02, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, I know this JUST happened. The PS Lounge moved to: http://forums.adobe.com/community/general/lounge

Now I have the old location Bookmarked. It is no longer under the PS forums list. It has already been moved. When I go to the breadcrumb trail it is listed in the General Forum:

Picture 1.png

But when I go to the General Forum on the main forum page it is not listed there:

Picture 2.png

So is this going to be added to the main forum page? Or is everyone who hasn't already bookmarked the new location SOL?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

The lounge link is listed now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And for the record since this IS the forum for discussing the forum operations, it would have been nice to have had more than a few minutes of notice about this change so that we could all expect it and have our bookmarks changed, etc....because those that knew to find the old lounge listed under PS are now SOL because they can't read the post that says the lounge has been moved! Great planning

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well thanks for posting the link. I book marked it.

Urban renewal: Location, Location, location!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's WHY I posted it over here. Because those that didn't have that forum bookmarked cannot find it, nor can the read the post to tell where the heck it was moved to!?!?!?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just used the old Lounge bookmark, it still worked ???? The breadcrumb trail showed that it was in a different place but I still got there. Also, aren't there other lounges, are they being combined, I wonder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes the old bookmark works, but let's say you didn't have the old forum bookmarked...how do you now find it?

And I had no idea other lounges were around, I thought the PS one was the only one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The lounge link is listed now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines