• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Questions Marked as Spam?

Engaged ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I contact a moderator to fix my post? I really needed an answer to this for a project and right before I could respond to the first person, the post got marked as spam. I'm assuming that's some kind of weird auto feature? There's no reason for this to be spam. I've never posted this topic or even about Illustrator before. 

How to use pen tool, NOT curvature tool, to curve ... - Adobe Support Community - 10910099

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

We cannot fix the post.  Sorry.  Once the Spam or Smut filters are triggered everything occurs automatically.  We have no control over it.  I can see your post in the Illustrator forum.  But I do not see a reply.   Maybe it was removed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your question is in the Illustrator forum, with a reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I posted the question about Illustrator, saw that someone replied, and when I clicked the blue reply button to respond to them, it gave me an error saying "sorry unable to repeat the action you requested" and that the post was marked as spam. It said that then, it still says it now. It's not even listed in my profile. That's why I posted here asking how I contact a mod to fix it?

spam.jpg

I clicked the abuse report link to notify that it isn't spam when it popped up and still nothing has happened. If I post the question again, then someone will say "why are you posting the same thing twice?" So I wanted the original post fixed instead. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We cannot fix the post.  Sorry.  Once the Spam or Smut filters are triggered everything occurs automatically.  We have no control over it.  I can see your post in the Illustrator forum.  But I do not see a reply.   Maybe it was removed.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, thanks! I'll have to repost it then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This new forum requires an employee to do what you ask

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That sucks. I only figured mods could fix it because when the spam thing happened, I searched for other threads about legitimate posts being marked as spam and found some where mods said they moved the person's thread to fix it somehow but maybe that was an employee. I'll repost the question again another time just for future reference since I already had to move on from the project. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Quote: Once the Spam or Smut filters are triggered everything occurs automatically. We have no control over it.

Thanks for your detailed response of Adobe practice.

Once you trigger Spam filter on my post, I have an automatic response.

Closed accout and never use Adobe.

Have a nice day

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines