• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Currengly being moderated"

Contributor ,
Jul 09, 2014 Jul 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of my replies in a thread is marked "currently being moderated" and doesn't show up unless I'm logged in. What exactly does "being moderated" entail? Has the post been blocked or is it awaiting review? Why would this occur?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 10, 2014 Jul 10, 2014

This is the result of a very ineffective anti-spam measure.  Posts with external links are placed into a moderator queue to be approved or rejected by a moderator.

I don't see any post from you in the moderator queue; if that post is still showing as "being moderated", can you link to the topic in question?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 10, 2014 Jul 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the result of a very ineffective anti-spam measure.  Posts with external links are placed into a moderator queue to be approved or rejected by a moderator.

I don't see any post from you in the moderator queue; if that post is still showing as "being moderated", can you link to the topic in question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 10, 2014 Jul 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pat,

Thanks for filling me in. The post is cleared now. That sounds like an awful system to work with.

Everything about the new forums has been a nightmare; all of the garbage social networking features like "trending topics" (this isn't Twitter!), 'more like this', more detailed user profiles, etc just bury the important features like trying to find my own threads. The new inbox is a pain in the rear, for some reason taking you to your Facebook wall pointless Activity Feed before your own messages, which have a horrible presentation. I know these things aren't your fault, just another customer-unfriendly move by Adobe. It pains me to think of how much money must have gone into this all-frills forum that Adobe is then gouging out of us in overpriced software subscriptions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jul 11, 2014 Jul 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

xTLS wrote:

your Facebook wall pointless Activity Feed before your own messages,

Now, if that 'Activity Feed' in Inbox & Activity, was the same as the "Activity' under View Profile (you recent posts), then it would be something useful!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 16, 2014 Jul 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just set a favorites shortcut / bookmark to go to the specific page you want.

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines