Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Related Communities and topic / tags for color management

Community Expert ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

given that color management is an important element of alost all Adobe applications,  I'd like to suggest that thecolor management board appear in the "Related Communities" section on the boards for Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Lightroom, to name but a few boards where appearance and its continuity over different systems or devices is important, if not vital.

That way a new poster will perhaps spot that there's a color management and post to it.

In the spirit of that it would also be useful if posts could be "topic" tagged with "color management" where relevant, both by OP's and by SCP's MVP's.

I hope this seems relevant

if so, please "like" my reply and it'll be more likely to get noticed 

thanks

neil barstow, colourmanagement

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving from Community Help to the new Community Feedback forum.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ACP's, sadly there's been no help on this topic from the people dealing with forum updates? I've no idea how it can be escalated for consideration?  Please add "likes' as it MAY get it escalated that way? This is a pretty frustrating way for we ASE's to beg for help on the new forums "features"!

thx neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines