• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rich text doesn't work

Contributor ,
Nov 15, 2010 Nov 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why the hell does the forum have a rich text editor when it doesn't support any rich text feature except bold and italics? There's a strikethrough button, different fonts and fontsizes available - but all of these formatting choices are simply thrown away when the post is submitted. It's annoying to spend time richly formatting some text and then find out you did it for nothing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 16, 2010 Nov 16, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The matter has been discussed in the thread linked below, and the reason for the loss of formatting abilities was given in message #2:

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/711818?tstart=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oi, what a mess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<sarcasm>

they don't trust us with colors. we might draw on the walls. and strikethough! whoo! don't get me started with the trouble we could get up to with that wicked tool!!!

</sarcasm>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Meh... I do get the point and on some level I also agree with your sarcasm.

Unfortunately it's one of those situations where just a few troublemakers cause headaches for the vast majority of responsible adults. The many have to suffer because of the actions of a few.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 17, 2010 Nov 17, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
The many have to suffer because of the actions of a few.

that's one way to look at it... the other is that the rest of the web 2.0 world seems to have figured out how to make it work... personally i don't care. i was happy with webcrossing's limited formatting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines