• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RSS Feed(s) Feature Request !!

Participant ,
May 20, 2009 May 20, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can Adobe make it more frequent, similar to the frequency that e-mail updates go out ? Thanks.

Getting the postings far too late in the posting cycle.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How often do you need the feeds to be generated. I use NetNewWire to track things on the forum. It downloads new threads every half-hour by itself and will do so manually on request. I'm usually getting new posts before I get finished going through the old posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That would work for me; I'm using Google Reader and I'm not sure if the feed settng can be altered in that reader. Something I'll have to check out.  At present it's quite long twice per 24/hr cycle.

I figured Google only downloaded a feed per the update cycle the Pubisher of the feed selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines