• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Search within indesign scripting

Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Stupid question I'm sure but it's driving me nuts...

I can't seem to search in "InDesign Scripting" without getting results from the rest of the InDesign forum, anyone know how to do this.

Thanks, Bren

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

There is no scripting forum any more; Adobe has merged everything about InDesign into one huge forum. The only way to filter the content is if people have added "tags" to their messages, but hardly anyone does.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no scripting forum any more; Adobe has merged everything about InDesign into one huge forum. The only way to filter the content is if people have added "tags" to their messages, but hardly anyone does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
That is such a step backwards and it's going to make everything real hard to find, thanks for the reply though just thought I was going mad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines