• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Separate community for Spark?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why isn't their a forum/community to talk about Adobe Spark? I have questions but can only use the FAQ page and no specific community forum if present currently.

[Moved from the defunct Web Design forum to a more appropriate one - moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know the answer to your question. The closest thing I know of is the feature request form: Adobe Spark Knowledge Base

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can someone add a community place for a specific product of Adobe? As Adobe Spark is one of the solutions within Adobe CC I would like to see Adobe Spark to have it's own space called Adobe Spark.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WAIT! I forgot about the Spark Insider Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/adobesparkinsiders/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to become part of this group? If I use the link I get: This content is currently unavailable

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe you have to be logged into your Facebook account and you have to request access to the group.

You can make an Adobe Spark community in any place you would like. The problem is participation. Some random forum somewhere likely won't have official representation present at least not unless it grows really big. You might check Reddit to see if there's an Adobe Spark community there already.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still strange to see that on the official forums.adobe.com there is no official spark space. Maybe I will start one but I assume for Spark users Adobe should at this to their forums on forums.adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jordan-van-bergen  wrote

I found this: Community feature requests for Adobe Spark! Added my idea to this site. Not sure if this is from Adobe. Does anyone know?

Adobe has begun using Uservoice for most of their products, so I would assume this is them.

jordan-van-bergen  wrote

Still strange to see that on the official forums.adobe.com there is no official spark space. Maybe I will start one but I assume for Spark users Adobe should at this to their forums on forums.adobe.com.

I agree. It's weird there's no Spark forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's weird that the UserVoice sites are so difficult to locate. By "weird" I mean completely nonsensical. There should be a UV link in every app right next to the Stock/help search box, as Microsoft does with all of their apps (see below) and Feedback Hub. I started a thread about this before, but it was probably too cheeky a title for people to really click it. Might start another, because I think it would be really helpful to everyone, including Adobe themselves.

MS Snip send feedback.png

There's an even better question "between the lines" of these two though: Why isn't there a "meta"-UV (like the StackExchange Meta sites) site to submit feedback about the UV sites themselves? There are many apps that lack UV sites (XD, for one, or at least I've not found it) and UserVoice is really the only way to connect users to the developers. Not a lot of people even realize this, hence the disgruntled posts that are 30 pages long about bugs in the commmunity forums which translate to UV reports with 10 votes.

Adobe does lots of things satisfactorily (else why only 10 votes on bug reports 🤣), but communicating information between the developers and end-users could use a bit of polish. This thread beautifully illustrates that point. A closed Facebook group? Really? Are there similar groups for InDesign? Illustrator? I'd guess not. If these things were standardized between the different apps, it would be lovely and probably skyrocket Adobe's market share.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found this: Community feature requests for Adobe Spark! Added my idea to this site. Not sure if this is from Adobe. Does anyone know?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice one! Have been looking for this for a while. Thanks! 😁

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe Education Exchange has taught courses featuring Adobe Spark.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines