• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Silly, but... how do I change the display name "BeautyfElle" to something else?

Explorer ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there... I have no clue how to change that really, really REALLY old nickname "BeautyfElle" to something else. The screen name in my adobe ID is changed long ago to SensationElle but here it appears still to be the old BeautyfElle...

Account.adobe.com:
Account.Adobe.comAccount.Adobe.com

... what I see here 8-/ How and where do I change it for the Adobe Support Community as well?

Adobe Support CommunityAdobe Support Community

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

It's broken at the moment. Adobe is aware of the issue and is trying to fix it but has no ETA. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to your Adobe account at https://account.adobe.com/

HOWEVER... I had read that a forum and/or account problem is not showing changes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ahm... did you read my post? I wrote, that I changed the scren name at account.adobe.com and put a printscreen in from acount.adobe.com that shows the screen name not being BeautyfElle and you suggest to go to acount.adobe.com? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's broken at the moment. Adobe is aware of the issue and is trying to fix it but has no ETA. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same necessity for me. @linsims could you please at least update it on my behalf until Adobe fix it? Inadvertently I have added my personal email to it and I need now to modify it as soon as possible. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let us know what name you want and I'll pass it on. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
'FrankValentin'. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines