• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Single Picture is getting blacked out when pdf document is upload to a website

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2013 Feb 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Subject: Single Picture is getting blacked out when pdf document is upload to a website

Windows 7 , x64 computers, Acrobat X

We have several copies of Acrobat, essentially what happens is the user combines two adobe documents, and then she/he uploads them to a website. Before the user uploads the PDF, the picture is not blacked out. After the user sends the document to the website, the picutre in question is a black square. The document is around 200-300 pages long and there are many pictures on it, but it is this one picture in question that is getting "blacked out"

The reason this is a problem is because we're a mortgage company, and that Picture needs to be on the document otherwise we get penalized by our investors.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 21, 2013 Feb 21, 2013

I am not sure about Acrobat, but with a few Adobe Forums, one first comes to a "root forum," which will be locked, but with several sub-forums, that are not, and will support New Discussion. I see that Acrobat has several sub-forums, and I would pick the one for Creating & Editing PDF's: http://forums.adobe.com/community/acrobat/creating__editing_%26_exporting_pdfs

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry... This forum is to discuss how the forums operate, not specific products

You need to ask your question in the forum for the Adobe product you are using

Please go to http://forums.adobe.com/index.jspa and select the forum you need

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may seem dense, but I don't think it's letting me create the issue in the acrobat forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am not sure about Acrobat, but with a few Adobe Forums, one first comes to a "root forum," which will be locked, but with several sub-forums, that are not, and will support New Discussion. I see that Acrobat has several sub-forums, and I would pick the one for Creating & Editing PDF's: http://forums.adobe.com/community/acrobat/creating__editing_%26_exporting_pdfs

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try uploading the picture on the Web sitein same Directory as PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines