• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

So now that you've forced an upgrade out of me.... you change your policy.

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2012 Jan 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe, i'm a small business owner who tries to do things the right way ( I don't illegally download your software like others I've known ) and because of that I'm kinda feeling screwed right now. Very recently I upgraded my creative suite for the sole purpose of staying on your upgrade path (that you changed at the 11th hour very unfairly). At the time I was disgruntled that you were basically forcing me to buy a product at the end of it's lifecylce. Trust me, if I had wanted to purchase CS5/5.5 I would have done it shortly after it's release and got good use out of it. As we all know at the end of 2011 you declared that the upgrade policies have changed and therefor my CS4 was very soon going to be defunct for future upgrades. Of course having my arm twisted even though cash is tight, I upgraded anyway as your product is something I rely on. Today while browseing Cnet I see you're now offering upgrades from CS3/CS4 through 2012.... Yeah, now after dropping a thousand dollars I didn't have to spend you're telling me that I really didn't have to spend it after all. I'm hoping your discussing how you've treated people like me at your next meeting. I'm seriously expecting you to make this right, although if I have the recent events to go by I'm guessing you wont. This really needs to be made right for the people who like me just dropped a lot of money because you basically forced them to, only to change your mind not even two weeks after the new year (you offered a discount at the end of 2011 to "help" people get current so they wouldn't be left behind.... your silence until now seems convenient). I'll state one last time I never ever would have bought CS5/5.5 if you hadn't played so dirty and forced me to.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 13, 2012 Jan 13, 2012

Paul, please contact Adobe Customer Support with the issue on 800-833-6687, or on Twitter @Adobe_Care

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 16, 2012 Jan 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How much did you guys paid to buy CCS 5 or Cs 5.5 to benefit from the upgrade price?  Just wondering!  Can you put a figure on it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines