Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Something else seems broken

Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just noticed that when your on page 2 of a thread clicking on the back button doesn't go back to the previous page which should be page 1 it stays on page 2

Tested on both Firefox and Internet Explorer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not seeing this with Chrome on Win 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2019 Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Chrome when I click on next to go to the the next page I seem to navigate the the bottom of the next page not the top.  Navigating the web site is a nightmare.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 08, 2019 Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Right JJMack, same thing here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I have to click Back at least twice for every page I visit. They're doing something funky with history in the javascript as far as I can tell.

If you open a new tab and go to the main forum page, click on forum then click and hold the browser back button you'll see two entries for the forum you clicked on. So 2 Backs required to get back.

two-entries-for-forum.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines