• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Something funny with a conversation

LEGEND ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had replied to a post in the LrC forum about moving from one computer to another and Continuing the editing, both catalog and images are on external drive that are moved from one computer to the other.

This morning I went to check on that thread from an Email Link I received and every reply is gone although they are listed, 6 Replies.

It is not marked as spam as the link in the more menu is still present and there is no scroll bar on the right.

2020-07-03 06_45_18-Re_ Moving and continuing edits between desktop an... - Adobe Support Community .png

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/moving-and-continuing-edits-between-desktop-and-lap...

Looking at the ops profile show he has made 5 posts since April but on 2 are showing and the one I am linking to here isn't one of them.

2020-07-03 06_48_48-About yachtshot - Adobe Support Community.png

But it does show up in the LrC forum post list on page 2 right now. Agian all the replies are gone from it.

2020-07-03 06_54_55-Lightroom Classic on Adobe Support Community.png

So something is going on with the forum or just that post.

Please look into this.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Bug , General Feedback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Thanks for reporting! This is related to an issue we experienced this morning where some replies and posts weren't visible. Engineering has fixed the issue and brought back all the hidden content. Should be all fine now 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for reporting! This is related to an issue we experienced this morning where some replies and posts weren't visible. Engineering has fixed the issue and brought back all the hidden content. Should be all fine now 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines