• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Split account, logged in as both simultaneously, email bounces

Advocate ,
May 18, 2010 May 18, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This morning I noticed an interesting new variation on the split account problem. As you can see from the screenshot the registration date of the profile is late 2009. That is becuase it is from the account http://forums.adobe.com/people/Jochem%20van%20Dieten-QHlmGd Yet the moderation and private messages counts you see are from the account http://forums.adobe.com/people/Jochem%20van%20Dieten and clicking on the moderation queue link brought me back to the same page. So it looks like I am logged in as 2 accounts simultaneously.

split.png

Additionally reply by email bounced at the same time.

Everything is sorted out now (I have built a backdoor into my account so I can log in to it without going through my Adobe ID), but this might be helpful to somebody who is working on the problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 19, 2010 May 19, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting and thank you for sharing.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2010 May 19, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the additional info!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines