Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Split personality

Mentor ,
Jul 07, 2010 Jul 07, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

J Maloney-SB6GQy

Split account. Killing adobe cookies and logging doesn't seem to help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An Adobe Adminstrator will be along shortly with a Hammer to whack the server with (grin). (He'll try to straighten out the problem.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

J,

Caught your doppleganger in the PS forum. That has happened to many. Hit me for about a day, but disappeared, before I could even complain.

I agree with Phillip that Adobe Admin. will likely help you quickly.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jul 08, 2010 Jul 08, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bump. Still split.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 08, 2010 Jul 08, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

J,

Looks like something has changed, as the random characters are gone. However, I see that you now only have 3 posts, and I know that you probably average a minimum of 3 correct answers a day on the PS forum!

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jul 12, 2010 Jul 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still split. Tried Claudio's advice to fully separate my two accounts, but only have control of the (wrong) one. Would much prefer them to just be one (http://forums.adobe.com/people/J%20Maloney-SB6GQy)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you change your name on the account? Is this DoppelJ the account that should go away and be replaced by the J Maloney?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This account: http://forums.adobe.com/people/J%20Maloney-SB6GQy is mine, but no longer associated with my email. The doppelJ account was created by the forum (it was JMaloney and I changed it per Claudio's suggestion), and associated with my email. I want the old JMaloney account back, please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, John. All running again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

J,

Welcome back!

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, with so many responses I was presuming somebody would have responded with a proper explanation so I let this thread slip.

Last week all of Adobe NA was closed for the whole week. The counter, so to speak, for getting this fixed will start running in a few hours when the West Coast comes online.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines