Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Still getting Forum email notifications and the feature is turned off

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2009 Aug 07, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am still recieving email notifications from Adobe Forums (Premiere Elements and others)  I never asked to be threaded from these forums and when I open them it shows that to get action I need to active by "click to recieve". I also have turned this off in my profile and I am still get them.

Why?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may happen when a thread is started in a forum you are subscribed to receive all messages, and then moved to another forum. For some reason the forum subscription is then converted into a thread subscription or something. Don't know if this is applicable in your case, but it is the only explanation I have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

FWIW...

I believe the default is to be subscribed to threads you create or participate in. So if there were threads you replied to, you are likely seeing any activity related to those threads.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you already found the options under "your Stuff" and opted out then look under e-mail option. There should be a list of all threads that you might be enlisted to. If I remember right there should be a option to delete the threads. I don't have any listed to check if I am right. But I do know I had a lot listed before and I just deleted them and I received no more e-mails.

DennisDG00 wrote:

Hi,

I am still recieving email notifications from Adobe Forums (Premiere Elements and others)  I never asked to be threaded from these forums and when I open them it shows that to get action I need to active by "click to recieve". I also have turned this off in my profile and I am still get them.

Why?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2009 Aug 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you everyone.  I found the answer in the Notifications section.  Some how I subscribed to the entire premiere discussion group.

Keep plugging away..

DG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines