Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stop Email Notifications?

Feb 03, 2010 Feb 03, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,  Even though I DO NOT have email notifications set to receive, I am getting Spammed

by every Thread That is posted as it comes up here!

How do I STOP this, I had to put Adobe Flash On my Spam list because I am getting 200 emails

a day in my inbox.

Again, how can I stop these Posted Emails? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 03, 2010 Feb 03, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By default, this forum sends email notifications for every topic you post in.  To stop it, you have to change your preferences: click Your Stuff on top of the forum, then select Preferences and set your Email Notificatons Preferences.

In addition you also need to unsubscribe from every topic you have posted in the past (Your Stuff | Profile | Email Notifications).

If you need more assistance with email notifications, please post in this forum http://forums.adobe.com/community/general/forum_comments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2013 Mar 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i have same problem. My email adress is spamed if i have STOPed email notification + in preference Email notification i turn everything on NO. Can you pls look on my account and turn OFF something?

Thanks

Marek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 26, 2013 Mar 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Topic moved to Forum Comments forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines