• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

stop emails from filling up account

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2013 Nov 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a discussion we were having and it seem that there is a breach in our forum notification system.

The more we try to stop email notification, the more spam we get...

To:                                            HIFI

Sent:                                            Nov 14, 2013

Subject:                                            Private Message: Re: Your abuse report                                           

I have never received a single message from the forums, so I cannot prove if the instructions in the FAQ work or not.

If you post in the forum that I linked, the Adobe forum admin can take care of it.  I do not have the power to modify user accounts.

Pat. We now have over 1500 emails from Adobe's Forum (exibit A).

Following the instructions given (exibit B and exibit C) simply is not working.

The instructions are misleading and seem to compile the problem with more emails.

I would appreciate it if you supply correct instructions to cease SPAM-LIKE emails oppose to sending us to a link in your forum.

I truly hope you can understand our frustration and find a resolve as soon as possible.

Sincerely, J

See this FAQ entry how to stop email notifications: Why am I getting so many emails from the forum?

If you are unable to stop them, ask for help in this forum: http://forums.adobe.com/community/general/forum_comments

Regards,

Pat

Message was edited by: Admin to remove Exhibit B link as it disclosed the user's email address.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2013 Nov 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Hifi Communications

I am not sure why you are receving this notification. I will pass this information on to our forums cooridnator

Thanks

Scott

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem appears to be that you subscribed to the entire Photoshop General forum at http://forums.adobe.com/community/photoshop (not to individual threads). Please go to that forum (http://forums.adobe.com/community/photoshop) and let us know if it says "Recieve email notifications" or "Stop email notifications" under the Actions menu.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And if it does not say stop, can you confirm that you only have one forum account? From looking at this account, I don't see any full forum email subscriptions. Send an email to userforum at adobe dot com listing your email address if you have another one and we can check that account for subscriptions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines