• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Struggling with the new Forum Format

Contributor ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Once I open a thread in the list of threads, how do I return to the list where I left off? Now, when I return to the list, I'm brought to the top of the page which requires me to scroll down to where I was. (Previous forum layout returned me to where I was when I clicked an individual thread.)

2. Is there any way to determine which threads I've read in a given session just by looking at the list? (Previous forum layout recolored thread names to make this very easy.)

If there's somewhere on the site that explains these things to me, I'd appreciate a link or instructions. Right now—probably due to my ignorance—the forum is quite tedious to work with. 

Moved this thread from Illustrator to Community Feedback. [MOD]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I don’t know the answer but I will second the complaints. I agree this change of forum design was not well thought out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel your pain, 

1. I hate this behaviour, so as a workaround I've been Ctrl+Clicking on a topic to read it. The thread will open on a new Tab which I simply close when I'm done, leaving my original Browser Tab undisturbed.

2. No, there's no way that I know of. I think there's a fix coming soon, don't hold your breath though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Carlos, Ctrl-clicking is a wonderful timesaver and frustration reducer. A clever remedy for which I thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 05, 2019 Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I Ctrl-click also.

I don't have hours and hours of time to waste.

Although I do need to get up and do some physical activity every few minutes to burn off ... excess ... annoyance ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines