• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Suggestion regarding appearance on multiple browser

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2013 Jul 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Heya, my website lacks in its appearance on multiple browser. I have created an image using Adobe Photoshop. is that the reason??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum.

As this particular forum is for discussing the actual Adobe Forums, themselves, I would post to the Photoshop Forum: http://forums.adobe.com/community/photoshop

I would also post screen-caps of your Web page, in each of the test browsers, to address the differences.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or perhaps the Web Design Forum HERE.

--OB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2013 Jul 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think you can also post a lot more about your question. When i was asking about the problem with Live TV Streaming on a site, i got too many answers, as my description was just a little. Hence i recommend you to write more about your problem to get the quick and right answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines