• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Terrible customer service - the worst!

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2012 Apr 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to get customer service to correct my address country from the US to Canada... for 3 days now! But to no avail so far. No way to do this online or via email. I am writing this while I have been put on hold for the FOURTH time now! It is STILL not clear if they will be able to help me and do this at their end.

In the meantime, I am unable to upgrade my Lightroom version.

Great products, terrible service. I am EXTREMELY frustrated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 23, 2012 May 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lbeaulook,

Due to tax reasons, it isn't possible to change the current country associated with your existing Adobe ID. We could create a different Adobe ID associated with the new country (Canada). Would you like to keep your existing Adobe ID email address associatd with your new ID?

Thanks,

Bing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 14, 2013 Mar 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would like to do this, but your chat support staff do not seem to help with this option.  How can I do this?  I need to change from UK to US.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines