• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The Glitchy horror of this buggy forum

Advocate ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just posted a 2 paragrash post to the Dreamweaver forum and clicked "post' and then the post did not show vanished.

What is th deal with these buggy, glitchy forums? thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OH forgot: it's also super annoying and really abusinve to always have to log in again and again and again.

Head me get my head around this: The KING of Software, has on the most glitchy and buggy forums on internet? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The king of software also appears to have a portfolio platform full of bugs. Created my online portfolio and people are saying it does not load on their PC's AAAArgh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe rents the forum software, so changes/fixes are not always done quickly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks John, this is the Software king I don't get it. But what happens, is post like doing now hit Post and nothing shows up until later on, and what up will all the OVER having to log in all time?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines