Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The option to do edits to a post is not available since AM today

Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's all in the header. (edit test)

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1
TOPICS
Bug , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm... 7:14 AM on West Coast US... I just added (edit test) to your message... using Win10 and Google Chrome browser

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ACPs and MVPs can edit their own posts, however, MVPs may have experienced issues on this. It should be back up and running now. But let me know if there are any issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, click on more, get a thin oval whatever, no text, nothing to click on. on iPad, Safari, and Firefox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

8:50 ish West Coast time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I understand Sylvia correctly, you must be an Adobe Employee, an Adobe Community Professional (ACP), or a Most Valuable Participant (MVP) in order to be able to edit your posts. For everyone else, it's (now?) disabled. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, I have the same problem on mac : I click on more (on the post I have published) and nothing appears

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UNSAT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working at my leval now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines