• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The points added system for 'solving problems' does not work!!!!!!!!!

Enthusiast ,
Aug 25, 2016 Aug 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had a question about Adobe Animate. The sound that I am bringing into Animate is screaming loudly. I put it the question up and I had gotten responses from two contributors, Colin Holgate and kglad. Yesterday Colin Holgate asked if was able to put a 'sample problem' on line anywhere. I asked for a suggestion and haven't heard back from either one. Today, I was looking for some answers when I came across my original posting and someone has put 'correct answer' on every single entry on my query - not just the answers but on my questions. How does that give you any feed back.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 25, 2016 Aug 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to post a link here which you think is incorrectly marked as correct.  Moderators/Staff can rectify this but they need to have a link to check it out.

G/L

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Aug 26, 2016 Aug 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about that. here is the url

Problems with my sound

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I looked just now, there is no correct answer marking, so it seems a Mod removed that

The 3 "helpful" markings are there, because someone found those 3 replies helpful... those markings stay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really? I see green stars with the add in 'correct answer' on every single post that follows my first question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Christine,

This is because you're the original poster. Those buttons are not indicators that they are correct answers, but that you can mark them as correct. If you click the button, it will mark that reply as correct and remove the buttons on the other replies.

We know this is confusing and are pushing for the button to say "Mark as Correct" instead of "Correct"

Thanks!

-Madison

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines