Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The popup survey screen

Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2010 Jun 25, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK... it's good that Adobe is asking for forum feedback

Now is it possible for that survey to have a MEMORY of the fact that I have already filled it out... so it will STOP interrupting my browsing sessions in the various forums?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Jun 28, 2010 Jun 28, 2010

Check your cookie settings. The survey should set a cookie to indicate you have already completed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John T Smith wrote:

OK... it's good that Adobe is asking for forum feedback

Now is it possible for that survey to have a MEMORY of the fact that I have already filled it out... so it will STOP interrupting my browsing sessions in the various forums?

I think you're now asking for a bit much... just be grateful that there is a request for feedback

(Whether anyone pays attention is, however, a different matter.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time it pops up just keep checking the farthest option on the left. With enough accurate feedback it will go away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jun 28, 2010 Jun 28, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your cookie settings. The survey should set a cookie to indicate you have already completed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 28, 2023 Aug 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This popup is very annoying. I have completed the survey twice and changed my preferences multiple times. The most annoyinng part of it is it delays my work when I am in a rush because it freezes Adobe until I can get it to go away (it is not very responsive). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Brenda28859826t17k 

does your browser accept cookies?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I saw that fix but didn't understand how to stop the popup from the information provided.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Get Outlook for Android<>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what browser on what device are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google Chrome and I keep it updated. I just cleared everything from my history and tried again and it didn't work. I already had third party cookies blocked. I found setting in Google that shows Abobe has 4 cookies stored, but I am nervous about deleting those since I don't know if it will mess Adobe up. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you don't want to block cookies.  if you're blocking some adobe.com cookies, that would cause the problem you're seeing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm only blocking third party cookies. Adobe's are not blocked. If Adobe is generating required third party cookies, then they are making me choose between functionality and security. I'll enable them but don't know if it will fix my issue. This is the only problem I've had with Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

they may well be using third party cookies.  adobe farms out a lot of stuff not related to their products. eg, these forums are farmed out to a third party (khorus).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate the help from everyone but nothing has worked. I enabled third party cookies, restarted my computer and opened a pdf. I still got the popup. I opened another document to be certain and got it again. It is very annoying. But, since this is the only complaint I have had about Adobe and it is such an invaluable tool, I supposed it is a small price to pay. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

to test:

you would enable 3rd party cookies

then you would fill out the survey

navigate away from adobe and then navigate back and see if you're prompted to fill out the survey again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 29, 2023 Aug 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate your continued advice but taking the survey again didn't work. I restarted the computer and tried again and still got the survey. I am going to wait to see if Adobe can fix this in the future. It is a minor annoyance at this point because I am so used to it now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 29, 2023 Aug 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yikes.  that is strange especially because i'm on the forums every day and have never been prompted to fill out a survey (that i can recall).  maybe adobe just values your opinion way more than mine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines