Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The post Re: Label colours appear to have inverted in Premiere Pro

Community Expert ,
May 21, 2024 May 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kevin-Monahan 

why delete a post that should probably have been moved and answered?  eg, hundreds, if not thousands, of times each year, i move posts from bug subforums because there's no bug.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, @kglad,

I do appreciate your continued efforts in moving posts into the proper forum. Thank you.

I had already moved a number of posts into that specific bug report, which was then migrated back to Discussions. It's nothing personal; the product team asked me to trim unnecessary posts there as many were getting unruly. I'm sorry you got caught in the crossfire.

Cheers,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Kevin-Monahan 

thank you for that info. i do appreciate, at least, some problems with amassing posts into a common thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines