• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

this forum keeps crashing my browser!

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2009 Jun 04, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have crashed my Firefox browser 3 times now (FF 3.0.1.0) and in IE I get a lot of javascript errors.

That is really annoying!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

seems pretty stable to me in ff 3.0.10. are you running any plugins? i have adblock, and stylish installed. also noscipt and greasemonkey, but they're disabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same plugins, plus the Delicious plugin - and they are all enabled. It doesn't crash it everytime. But its the only site that has crashed Firefox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well we know there's a lot of funkiness going on here as they work out the bugs. wish i could be of more help, but we (other users) are all a little frustrated as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get that every now and then (no regularity) after hitting the reply link. The text box starts to load then FF closes with a crash report.

It's pretty rare.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes thats when it happens to me too. It only crashes FF.

But sometimes, when hitting the reply link in IE I get a several JavaScript error popups.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Crashes, pop-ups and reports...

It's getting quite noisy in here!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2009 Jun 24, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just had my browser crashed again by this forum.

Come on Adobe - this is the only site on the web (that I have found) that crashes my browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jun 24, 2009 Jun 24, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've had this a lot in Firefox in the last week or so, haven't updated the browser or changed anything. Just this site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines