Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

This forum Poorly designed for a laptop screen

May 02, 2009 May 02, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing fits in the screen you must scroll forever. Its bad enough on a 23 inch monitor but just unacceptable on a laptop.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 03, 2009 May 03, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

spot the difference

edit: Scratch that, made some last minute changes, bye bye adobe heritage

2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 04, 2009 May 04, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The reply screen on a Laptop is really annoying too.

I mean its annoying on a desktop with a 23 inch screen but really annoying on a laptop. Why does it have to be so big? and why can't it be on the same page as the posts? Why can't we go back to web crossing? doing anything on this forum is sooooo tedious.

and the topper of all questions is why does Phillip Jones make every thread into one about him? Can't he start his own threads?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buko. wrote:

The reply screen on a Laptop is really annoying too.

I mean its annoying on a desktop with a 23 inch screen but really annoying on a laptop. Why does it have to be so big? and why can't it be on the same page as the posts? Why can't we go back to web crossing? doing anything on this forum is sooooo tedious.

and the topper of all questions is why does Phillip Jones make every thread into one about him? Can't he start his own threads?

If you'll check carefully you' seem I have a Lot orf replies that are not about me.

Have you looked in the acrobat Mac area??

Even most in forum comments are not about me. Most times my replies are in the "first person" which means as I see them , or how they affect me. But, not about me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PjonesCET wrote:

Have you looked in the acrobat Mac area??

Yeah. That's where he puts the posts that don't seem to be about anything at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must not use Acrobat Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PjonesCET wrote:

You must not use Acrobat Mac.

Heh! You're actually a funny guy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I can be. Mostly a Dry type of humor. Most people have a difficult time deciding, whether I am being serious, insulting, or making a joke.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PjonesCET wrote:

Most people have a difficult time deciding, whether I am being serious, insulting, or making a joke.

there must be a "D" choice...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

fraid not!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines