• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

this is a little awkward...

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2009 Nov 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I inadvertently signed up for the RSS feed for LiveCycle forums: Designer. Now I am receiving a million emails every day--I am notified every time there is a new post or a response to a post. Help! How can I unsubscribe to the RSS? I want the email notifications for when I post a question, but I don't want the RSS feed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2009 Nov 09, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jenny,

If you click yourself and enter the Email Notifications folder and the Mailing List folder, you should be able to see which notifications you get, and modify it.

I hope this helps: I have never had any notifications so I have never needed to modify.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jacob Bugge wrote:

Jenny,

If you click Yourself Stuff and enter the Email Notifications folder and the Mailing List folder, you should be able to see which notifications you get, and modify it.

I hope this helps: I have never had any notifications so I have never needed to modify.

Jacob I slightly corrected you info. It would be hard for the OP to click themselves I emboldened and stuck through the mistake and italicized what I though you meant.

Hope you don't mind.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wrong!

You don't get your "Email Notifications" when you click on "Your Stuff":

Picture 1.png

You DO get "Email Notifications" tab when you click on your name to access your profile:

Picture 2.png

If you insist on correcting someone else's post, make sure you have the correct information first!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ozzwoman9 wrote:

Wrong!

You don't get your "Email Notifications" when you click on "Your Stuff":

Picture 1.png

You DO get "Email Notifications" tab when you click on your name to access your profile:

Picture 2.png

If you insist on correcting someone else's post, make sure you have the correct information first!

Actually you can do your way (which I was unaware of), or do the way Jacob and I  suggest, and go Mailing list.

In that case he might your picture (or Avatar) at top of screen. You and possiblly Jacob's is one click faster though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines