Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Time Flies

Valorous Hero ,
Feb 05, 2015 Feb 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

According to my profile, I last logged in on 02 May 2015 - what happened to February, March & April.

I also get a load of rubbish if I look at my Inbox & Activity from the drop down.

Anybody else see this?

Brian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another new feature is that Jive7 is oriented toward social networking... so every time you start or reply to a message you are automatically added to a FOLLOW list... meaning you receive a notification of every subsequent message in that thread

Click the FOLLOW link at the upper right and select STOP FOLLOWING... and don't click the link again to check your status, as you will then be added to the CONNECTIONS STREAM and you will have to uncheck that option as well

And, after you post in a message thread and select Stop Following, you need to do it all over again the next time you add a reply to the same message thread, since EVERY POST adds you to the automatic Follow list

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that in some systems, 2/5/2015 is being interpreted as May 2, 2015

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to my profile, I last logged in on 02 May 2015

That's a known bug with forums account locales that have a D-M-Y field order, it's being worked on.

I also get a load of rubbish if I look at my Inbox & Activity from the drop down.

Define "load of rubbish"?

The Inbox stream is a feed of all the things affecting you - replies to posts you have made, private messages, announcements, etc. The Activity stream is a top-level feed of what's happening across the site. Think of them like Facebook-style timelines. Everything's explained in the User Manual.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Feb 06, 2015 Feb 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If I have something waiting for me (a number next to by avatar in the heading), then all works OK.

If there is nothing outstanding and I select Inbox & Activity the system responds with an Activity list containing loads of threads which I have not been involved with. It seems like it is the latest activity for the whole system and not just mine.

Rubbish.jpg

Brian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 06, 2015 Feb 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If there is nothing outstanding and I select Inbox & Activity the system responds with an Activity list containing loads of threads which I have not been involved with. It seems like it is the latest activity for the whole system and not just mine.

Yes, that's what it is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines