• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trial downloads

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2009 Jul 30, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How long does adobe take before sending the free trial download website?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

lol Ramon you're not in a tolerant mood right now are you?

I think he's trying to say he never recieved the verification email, which contains the download link.  By "doing the download" he probably means clicking on the download button, which sends you a trial email link?

Download button makes you verify your email and then gives you this:

"Thank you for verifying your email address. You will receive an email at this address containing a link to your trial shortly.

If this email has been sent to t

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

About as long as it takes for you to go to the website, make a account and download the trial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did that and still nothing (2 hrs. ago)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks, but i did that 2 hrs. ago and still nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

rud00754 wrote:

How long does adobe take before sending the free trial download website?

It's not at all clear what you mean.  Adobe doesn't "send a free trail download site".

You go to the web site and download the trial yourself.

If you're waiting for something else to happen, it won't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, however after creating an account and doing the download, the site said that they will send an address to my e-mail for the download site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

rud00754 wrote:

Thanks, however after creating an account and doing the download,

Then install the darned download.  I have no idea what you're talking about, nor does anyone else here.

rud00754 wrote:

the site said that they will send an address to my e-mail for the download site.

Never heard of that.  Exactly what are you downloading?  Exactly what does that alleged message say?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lol Ramon you're not in a tolerant mood right now are you?

I think he's trying to say he never recieved the verification email, which contains the download link.  By "doing the download" he probably means clicking on the download button, which sends you a trial email link?

Download button makes you verify your email and then gives you this:

"Thank you for verifying your email address. You will receive an email at this address containing a link to your trial shortly.

If this email has been sent to the incorrect address, please go back and enter the correct email address now."

I would just try doing it again, maybe use a different email address (I know Yahoo can be a pain with this a lot of times), also check your spam folder.  If you have to do an email address 'correction' and just provide a different address.

If it still doesn't work, blame Jive Software. http://www.jivesoftware.com/    Just because..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jul 31, 2009 Jul 31, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All trial downloads are openly posted on the Adobe site.  No email is involved.  Log into your Adobe account and start downloading anything you want from the Adobe site, trials, updates, whatever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, all I know is that I tried downloading.. I think it was Acrobat 9 Pro, and it sent me an email that it claimed would have the download link in it.  So I don't think that's always the case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"The times they are a changin'..."

Unfortunately, not always for the better though...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ramon,

Thank you for your time, however, Ansury's was right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is exactly what I was doing. Thank you...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ansury,

Thank you, I created a new e-mail account and sure enough they sent there with no problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 04, 2023 Aug 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why are you usurping our screen?  There is a banner about a fee trial for adobe scan. I'm not interested but there is no way to dismiss it. I'd like the use of my screen back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2023 Aug 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@ShirleyYouJest 

you're responding to a thread that's more than 10 years old with a message that's unclear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines