Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Two questions about the new forum design

Participant ,
May 16, 2014 May 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I have two questions about the new forum design.

1. Where can I find my last posts? I could not find the link to read my last posts.

2. I can not open the pages for the older posts. Where can I find the link for second pages on forum pages? Here has one, but, there is no "load more pages" link in the Photoshop forum, for example.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 16, 2014 May 16, 2014

Alper Tonga,

About 1:

I am unsure how far back you can go under Activity (under Your Profile), when you scroll to the bottom some more should be loaded.

The same applies to the Inbox, where your posts are among all sorts of other posts/whatever.

About 2:

Are you using Contents/Discussions only and List view (it is the Detail to the far right looking like three lines)?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alper Tonga,

1. To see just your posts, click the down arrow beside your avatar in the dark grey band, then click Your Profile, or see it amaong other things in your Inbox (click the orange dot next to your avatar or click the down arrow on the other side and then Inbox & Activity and then Inbox again), you posts will be in the list.

2. It should be at the bottom right where you can click the next page or the aroow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jacob,

1. I can see only three topics from last two weeks, I'm searching for an older topic which I posted in it.

2. There is no such a link on my screen. I'm using Windows 7 and ie 11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alper Tonga,

About 1:

I am unsure how far back you can go under Activity (under Your Profile), when you scroll to the bottom some more should be loaded.

The same applies to the Inbox, where your posts are among all sorts of other posts/whatever.

About 2:

Are you using Contents/Discussions only and List view (it is the Detail to the far right looking like three lines)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot.

I've just realized that I'm using overview tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome, Alper Tonga.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines