• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Sign out of Adobe Community.

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2013 Oct 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After recently changing the password for Adobe Community ID. Sign out page errors out (404). Page cannot be found. Provide(s) a choice to go back or home. None of which helps to sign out.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2013 Oct 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. Appears to be a Jive error. The cluster node you are on is not redirecting you properly. Unfortunately I can't do anything about it and it is not your fault.

If you clear your cookies and try again it might send you to a different node where you can finish the sign out. Some folks have had to clear the cookies and browser cache and restart the browser. If you are using Chrome you can try an Incognito Window (Ctl-Shift-N). I think Firefox has a similar feature. Try that to see if you get directed to a different node where the sign out (and Sign In) pages work correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Oct 06, 2013 Oct 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When are they going to get around to fixing it. How about you hoping over there and fixing it for them since they don't know how. It eveident their people are about as smart as 3 year olds.

This is ridiculous should have been fixed with forty five minutes of first report.

Both for sign in and sign, out I've cleared cache, I've quit and reopen at least 10 different Browser's up to 4-6 times. I restarted computer at least 2-3 different times. I've done everything but hired a Native American to do a Rain Dance.  This has been going on for about 4-5 days now.

Some heads need to roll and Adobe needs to consider the possibility that Jive is a Sorry outfit and they need to be dumped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines