• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updating Application Manager Applications Pop Up Notice:

Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2012 May 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This morning I received a pop up message stating that “Adobe applications were ready for update. Open Application Manager to update applications”. I did so, I had to sign in with account information and then nothing happened. I wasn't aware of any updating, there was no downloading process, or account updated notice or anything to signify that this was actually happening. Please explain this notification and the process that occurs once I launch the Application Manager. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 30, 2012 May 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We are not Adobe support. This is a user to user forum. Please repost your question in a forum which pertains to the actual Adobe application you have installed on your computer.Then post the program and version number as well as the OS you are running. Somebody should then be able to provide you with thelp.

This particular forum is dedicated to issues concerning the forum itself. It is not an application support area.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines