• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updating/Installing C3 Updates Does not function

Explorer ,
Dec 04, 2009 Dec 04, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Computer is an Apple C5 Desktop, OS 10.5.8, Dual 2.7 GHz, PowerPC, 3.5 GB DDR SDRAM.

I am using Adobe C3 applications which now requires updates.  When an Adobe product needs an update, a notification update dialog appears.  I click ok to download and install Adobe Updates to all my products.  I reviewed the Preferences that indicates all the C3's and a number of others applications.  I click continue and downloading begins.  Installation did not seem to occur or at least there is/was no indication of it other than noticing a percent of completion happening.

The problem is that this process continues and continues and continues over and over each and every time I clicked continue.

When I was able to review the preferences again, I deselected all applicable downloads.  I rthen clicked continue.  Unfortunately the processes continued and continued and continued each time I clicked continue to download but not install to the best of my knowledge.

There were no error messages.

This problem happens for every update download.  I must click cancel in order to halt this process so I can continue computer work.

Please HELP.

Bud Willner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 04, 2009 Dec 04, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Might want to repost this in the mac forums.

http://forums.adobe.com/community/photoshop/photoshop_macintosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines