• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrade to CS6 Prod Prem-1 yr only? Provisioning Toolkit Needed? No Adobe Help

New Here ,
May 14, 2013 May 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've purchased the upgrade to CS6 Production Premium, but if I'm reading the "read me" which I must accept, this is a license for one year only? Is this correct? That's not what's advertised.  Also, do I need the Provisioning Toolkit for the software to function.  I can't decipher what this actually does.  After spending a pointless half hour on Adobe Help chat, and being disconnected on the phone support, well, you get the picture.

Thanks anyone for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2013 May 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you signed up for the CLOUD and not the CS6 that is sold with an actual "forever" license key (either by disc or download) then you should post in that forum

Cloud Forum http://forums.adobe.com/community/creative_cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2013 May 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello John,

I did not sign up for the "Cloud" - I do not want the Cloud.  That's what I'm trying to decipher - is Adobe forcing me? If Adobe is forcing me, I will have to ask for a refund, not upgrade, and start taking Adobe products out of our workflow.

Also, what is the Provisioning Toolkit?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2013 May 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Someone in another forum posted an Adobe link to buy CS6 products... I think these are download only, so write backups to DVD as soon as you download... for an upgrade, click to BUY a product and then change FULL to UPGRADE in the buy window

http://www.adobe.com/products/catalog/cs6._sl_id-contentfilter_sl_catalog_sl_software_sl_creativesui...

As far as I know, the above link is the way to buy the "perpetual license" version of CS6... everything else leads to the Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines