• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

User Info Box Losing Focus

Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firefox on Win10.  When I mouse over forum user's screen name or avatar, an info box pops up.  When it works correctly, the box remains open.  Just recently, the usability has changed for the worse.  Depending on where you mouse over there's a wild flicker open/closed or the box does NOT remain open.  Before I log this in the tracker, can someone please confirm this behavior?

Thanks,

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media
TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No Flicker. Box goes away as soon as I remove the cursor from the username, Unless I move the cursor to the box then it stays until I move off it. IMHO this is the way it should be. Previously that box would remain open for way to long or not go away at all.

I find it got in the way. I say GOT because if you wanted to look at the profile of a user you use to be able to Right Click and select Open in new Tab or for me Center button (Whell Button) click and that users profile page would open in a new tab. Now all you get is the Scroll Arrows.

So now you have to go to the info box and click on the username.

2020-09-10 19_56_18-Right way and the wrong way. - Page 3 - Adobe Support Community - 11377745.png

I have also noticed that on multi page conversations that User Info box does not come up after page one and some times not even on page one after you have gone to some other page.

I'm using Chrome and not Firefox

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK.  Well what I'm experiencing is utterly spastic and NOT the way it's supposed to work.  Usability went from an 8 to a  -5. 

I'll see if I can put together a screen recording.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's OK for me on Chrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here's a very short animated GIF.  Hit F5 or Ctl+R to refresh it.

UserInfo.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines