Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

User Only Able To Reply Via eMail

LEGEND ,
Dec 09, 2011 Dec 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe Admin:

There's a user who started a thread over on the Photoshop Windows forum, but can't seem to get back into the web-based forum interface.  He claims his login hangs up no matter what browser he uses.  He can't create a new thread here for that reason, so I'm helping out...

See this thread:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4073685?tstart=0#4073685

-Noel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2011 Dec 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! Let me know we’re working on it. It is late Friday here, so it may not be fixed until Monday. I want Jive to take a look because it looks like an old bug has re-appeared.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2011 Dec 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe related... or maybe NOT related... earlier today, with no changes on my side, the all forums suddently decided that even though I was logged in and my name was showing, I was allow to view only

I fixed that by restarting Win7 and logging in again... very odd... first time this particular problem has ever hit me where I was logged in but could not post or reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps it was related to the spam attack earlier? I hear spam posts were multiplying faster than tribbles on the Star Ship Enterprise.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had same problem starting about 10? AM West Coast Time.  It is OK now at 5 PM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 12, 2011 Dec 12, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, the load of spam was horrible, and all posting (at least in the US) was curtailed for several hours on Sunday, Dec. 11.

My experiences mirror CurtY's, as to the timing. During that time, as I experimented to see if the lack of posting was peculiar to me, or my settings, I found forums just filled with spam, including this one. During that time, the best that I could do was Report Abuse for each post, but could not "turn in" the posters. In one case, two were working in tandem, with one (the major poster) doing the OP, and a minion following along with the same spam post, as a Reply.

Yeah, it truly was Black Sunday around here. I feel sorry for all the new subscribers, who could find no clue, as to why they could not post. At least some of us "old timers" were able to figure it out, once they tested their log-in, and several forums. The new folk probably went out and created a half-dozen I.D.'s, while trying to post. Adobe-Admin will probably get dozens of "WTH, I have X accounts now!" posts.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines