Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using this forum is so tedious.

May 05, 2009 May 05, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The constant logging in. the slowness, the wasted space (making it even more difficult to use on a laptop) is really causing me to use this forum less and less. It use to be Quick and fun to pop in while you were drinking your morning coffee, answer a few questions and get to work. Then after s few hours pop back in for a few more question reply to some of the earlier replies.

Now its just plain tedious to do anything on this forum. I want it to work but this is just not doing it. As Phos has pointed out we've been giving feedback but no-one seems to be listening. We've already lost many good people how many more will we lose before this is recognized as the complete failure it is?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 06, 2009 May 06, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PjonesCET wrote:

You remember watching show where the adion avideo were out of sync? People Talking their mouths would either continue after the sound quit, or before the sound quit. Except on Live shows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PjonesCET wrote:

You remember watching show where the adion avideo were out of sync?

I think your typing fingers are experiencing that now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

~graffiti wrote:

PjonesCET wrote:

You remember watching show where the audio and video were out of sync?

I think your typing fingers are experiencing that now.

Yep they were.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Crap it just took over 3 minutes to login this morning. I have to say over 3 minutes because when it hit the 3 minute mark I stopped watching the monitor and went to get more coffee. when I got back I was finally logged in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using this forum is so tedious.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dave, you need to get a more miserable looking avatar!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is quite simple really. I basically don't use the previously stunning Adobe forums any longer.

I come here to the Forum Comments sections very occasionally just to see if anything has improved at all in the meantime.

NOTHING HAS! After all these weeks! Adobe just perpetuates its arrogance, just like with the previous forum makeover a while ago. There is little difference in attitude between then and now.

I know, it is also me who is losing by not checking the forums anylonger, never mind participating. But how can I? Things have become so pathetic.

Adobe Formums simply were the best. Now they are a pain.

There is nothing that can be perceived by an ordinary user that indicates that anything is actually done to "re-improve" things.

I know, all of this has been said so often in recent weeks. My comment won't make a nano-ounce of a difference.

What a loss to everybody.

There wasn't a single day that I did not "use" the Adobe forums in the past.

Well, this is now firmly in the past – unless a miracle happens. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help.

How to I subscribe to this thread?

Everything has become so X#* complicated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's a grey 'Actions' box over to the right where you can choose to start email notifications. That's what the kids are calling it these days

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 07, 2009 May 07, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanx.

Found it.

Shall refrain from further comment on the "functionality".

P.S. Tried to post this reply. After twenty minutes I stopped the sending. All my other Internet functionailty was fine, so it was not me. Hmmmmm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines