• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What has happened to Adobe? I can't even report a 404 on their site, they just don't care

Explorer ,
Jul 17, 2013 Jul 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went to the Developers center page on adobe.com, drilled down to Adobe AIR and went to the tutorials column (http://www.adobe.com/devnet/air.html). In the header is a MORE link. Clicking it goes to a page not found with a link labeled "Send us an email" (http://www.adobe.com/devnet/air/articles.html), I clicked that link but that page doesn't have any email links to report website issues. I chatted with a few people who said they were sales and couldn't help. I ended up on some other chat that told me to report this in the Adboe forums. Is this really the place to report website errors? No one at Adobe even reads these forums! Has Adobe just given up trying to hep customers?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 17, 2013 Jul 17, 2013

On it!

Randy Nielsen

Product Integration Manager

Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Email address for feedback adbecare@adobe.com

-or address in http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1114052

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John, thank you, where the hell did you find that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On it!

Randy Nielsen

Product Integration Manager

Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does that mean you are fixing that one broken link or you are fixing the "report a broken link" system?

In either case, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry. I should have been more specific. For now, I know who can fix the broken link. After that, I'll ask around to see who can fix the 404 page and/or the Contact Us page.

Regards,

-Randy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That would be great of you could look into fixing the contact page, thanks again. I really like Adobe and want to be able to use the applications and, maybe it's a sign of the times, but I've come to expect online support from the company I buy stuff from, like those tutorials.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK. The More link is fixed on the AIR devcenter page. I'll start asking around about the "report a broken link" issue, but it probably won't get fixed as quickly.

HTH,

-Randy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's cool. I would like to see it fixed at some point. Getting that tutorial link reported was a lot of work, it never occurred to me to post in the forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines