Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

what's up with your support?

Aug 04, 2013 Aug 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so Adobe -listen to this- i have a problem with my Illustrator and i called the Hebrew support. After a life time of waiting- i got to english support,

OMG- i an telling you i lost a decade of my life just trying to tell her my email address. my english is not very good but the language she spoke was not english.

After almost crying, keep saying- israel, hebrew. she said something that if i understood correct, there is no hebrew support.

WHAT???????????

My problem is very easy and with hebrew support was solved in 2 minutes. now i an stuck and can't work, so many thanks Adobe

i know what is bad customer service but this is redicilous.

i have hebrew version- u think an indian can help me? didn't you think befure you made this move?

can you think of another company that will do it? this is very disrespectful to your customers

and there is no where to complain.

I need an answer now!! i have to work

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 04, 2013 Aug 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

nachmisiasg,

Hopefully, someone from Adobe (USA) will come back to you soon; over there it is 15:30PM Sunday.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines