• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I convert my excel spreadsheet to pdf objects like graphs move down in the page!

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2009 Sep 03, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone I am very new to this! Please help!

I was working with someone who has been migrated to Office 2007.  If we create an Excel Spreadsheet and convert it to Pdf all is well. When we do the same with his old files the graphs move to the bottom of the pdf page and any text boxes will change font and the graphs will over run the text. We saved the files as .Xlsm and tried again but to no avail.

Can some one please help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You posted your question to the forum comments forum. This forum is for questions about these forums, not for questions about other Adobe products.

I am not sure which product you are having a problem with (Acrobat to convert to PDF? Reader to read the PDF? Or the builtin PDF capability of MS Office?), but if it is an Adobe product you can find the appropriate forum from the list of all forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sorry about that and thanks I will try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines