• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is the Arabic forum?

Community Expert ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We used to have a dedicated Arabic forum that was active with many posts. The changes on the Community forums over a year ago took that Arabic forum away from us and have taken off the valuable active topics over there.

How can I access those topics, and whether there is a chance of reinstating the forum back on?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Hi Zaid! When the migration to the new forum happened last year, all language-specific communities disappeared with it. Not only Arabic but many other languages we had. Recently we relaunched the Japanese Community, and we're looking into bringing other EMEA languages back as well, starting with German at some point this year. Arabic isn't in this year's timeline as per now, but if this changes I'll let you know!

As per accessing old threads, most content got migrated to this platform. But all th

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Zaid! When the migration to the new forum happened last year, all language-specific communities disappeared with it. Not only Arabic but many other languages we had. Recently we relaunched the Japanese Community, and we're looking into bringing other EMEA languages back as well, starting with German at some point this year. Arabic isn't in this year's timeline as per now, but if this changes I'll let you know!

As per accessing old threads, most content got migrated to this platform. But all the languages got pulled in together, which means there's no way to filter by language to only see Arabic posts. You can use the search function by adding keywords in Arabic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Silvia,

I'm glad to know about future plans, I will wait for the Arabic forum to be active once again.

As for the old threads from the removed Arabic forum, well sadly none of them are showing in my search results

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why ??
We cannot design special applications or games for our community because the program does not support the Arabic language ??
Please activate the language in the program to benefit from its use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines