• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is the email address from Adobe Systems Inc changed?

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2013 Aug 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can the email address to which Adobe emails are being sent be changed.  The most recent was sent on August 1 titled: "August 2013: Digital imaging news and events" from "Adobe Systems Incorporated".  There is an unsubscribe link but no "change address" link.  The number to call for help was called but they were unable to help.

I have two accounts.  The gmail is old and is receiving emails; it has one license associated with it.  The yahoo has all the other licenses but receivs no emails.  Before having the license transferred the email issue needs to be straightened out.

Both accounts have preferences as follows.

preferred contact: Email

receive communications: No

Subscribe to adobe inspire:  gmail no: yahoo: yes

Any suggestions?

PS.  I did not find a better forum for this issue as it is not product related.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 06, 2013 Aug 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are much more likely to get quicker help, out in the Forum Comments Forum, rather than in the Lounge, that sees very little traffic nowadays.

I will Move your post to that forum, and your e-mail subscriptions (ah, the irony of that), and your links will follow.

[Moved to Forum Comments Forum]

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2013 Aug 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for moving the post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines