• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

where is the Hebrew support?

Aug 04, 2013 Aug 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe,

(please excuse my English- not a native)

i call and call and get to an Indian agents all the time. They told me there is no Hebrew support any more

Is this true?

Until a month ago we had a wonderful support. there were 2 ladies there and they were the best!! we used to call all the time and always got an efficient, kind and fast service,

the pepole in the new support CANNOT  speak proper english, the don't understand a thing i'm saying, have no Idea what Hebrew is.

we spend hours and hours on trying to solve the issue- they keep saying they will call you back and they never do!!!!

We are loosing money and time over something that is a minimal service for a company that charges so much for the softwares.

This is an outrage. Not only does Adobe doesn't give us all the services- and we only have the creative cloud for teams, you charge us more then anywhere else and now we can't even get support in the language of the software???????????

Bring back the Hebrew support yesterday!!!!!!! We are a small and tight community and if we don 't have the support that we were promissed, we will have to reconsider new ways to work!!!!

Please give me an answer ASAP!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU

i don't speak good english but i write to you for adobe read it.

i too called 1-809-344-217 and a man answer. i don't understand him and i don't know how to say my problem.

i buy the Design Standard CS6 in shop and they say- this is number for support in hebrew. but no support in hebrew

i called shop and they say- support now in india in english.

how can it be? our money is not good for adobe? we don't also need support?

if no hebrew, i will bring back to the shop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yaelrozen,

Hopefully, someone from Adobe (USA) will come back to you soon; over there it is 15:30PM Sunday.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines