• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where to Start?

Jul 21, 2009 Jul 21, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Name is Cris from Australia and need some guidance on where I can get some formal training using Adobe's product.  Very interested in the design aspect ... came from 'RIA/IT' background and just want something new and fresh and inspiring...

Thanks in advance

Cris

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

crisg0112 wrote:

Hi All,

Name is Cris from Australia and need some guidance on where I can get some formal training using Adobe's product.  Very interested in the design aspect ... came from 'RIA/IT' background and just want something new and fresh and inspiring...

Thanks in advance

Cris

I don't know eactly where to send you. But this forum is for discussion about problems with the Forum discussion groups.

Perhaps go back to Main page (Adobe Forums) and click button of desired Applications (Acrobat, InDesign, Photoshop. whichever). You might go to google and see if you can locate a Link  to desired area.

Aso you might try adode.com website and and click various links. its possible something might be on main site.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sure that if you call Adobe in Australia, they can give you information on where to get training.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

need some guidance on where I can get some formal training using Adobe's product.

Just a tip. Adobe makes a dozen major "products" and scores of others.

You need to be more specific as to what product you need training on.

Also it isn't clear whether you mean classroom training, on-line training or learning from a book.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 22, 2009 Jul 22, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let's start at the very beginning
A very good place to start
When you read you begin with

A-B-C
When you sing you begin with do-re-mi

for Adobe apps go to Lynda.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 22, 2009 Jul 22, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

crisg0112 wrote:

Hi All,

Thanks in advance

Cris

For better RIA/IT technology check out Adobe Flex (and Adobe AIR).  If you're looking to switch fields entirely... look elsewhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines