• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which subscription can i have with my association ?

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2013 Jun 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I've been wondering which plan we could get with my association.

We are an Inclusion site, in other words a really small association to help unemployed person find a formation/job.

We produce with Adobe and other softwares, just to point it out since it might change which plans we have access to.

I see you have multiple offers like plans for Individuals which seem like the best offer for our association, and others for Teams & Business & Education.

Education would be actually the best offer, but can we benefit this offer ?

Are we limited to an offer ? If so which one is it ?

We have the master collection for all computers, we were wondering if the upgrade was worth it, which is why we want to know which offer we can subscribe to.

I think there won't be any upgrades(CS7etc..), if that is the case we would have to switch on the Creative Cloud.

Thank you for your time and help,

Robin

(sorry for my english if i made any mistakes, i'm not used to use this type of vocabular so it might seem a bit odd)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Robin,

You haven't said which country you operate in but I would suggest that you should have a telephone conversation with an Adobe representative in your own country as they would have better knowledge of the type of work you do and the manner you use Adobe products.

This is something you need to take a considerate decision as it is a major investment and so a proper advice from Adobe sales staff is most appropriate.

Please state your country of origin so that somebody can give you the contact details.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I operate in France, I actually sended this to my boss : http://www.adobe.com/fr/products/request-consultation/creative-suite.html?s_osc=701a0000000lii1AAA&s...

So he could hopefully get all the information he needs

Thank you for your helpfull answer.

If we need more information we will deffinitly try to contact someone from the adobe staff, thanks again.

Robin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines