Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why did my user Name changed?

Explorer ,
Sep 26, 2010 Sep 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm rather confused and hope I'll get a beer here as an antidote, "Forster" or otherwise ( I did not know Australian beer was served here! PS1 :This was pasted from the Lounge forum where someone redirected me here, but without a beer so, I'm trying my luck here too) My confusion is that My user name seems to have changed; all of the sudden I'm a new member without past activity, and my older user name, I had some trouble to find, has a host of number and letters after it. I even think I had used my real full name after seeing many of you doing the same. So, what could make these automatic changes? And I don't know what to do to get thing back the right way. I hope this is within the purpose of the lounge!

I get my email through Gmail although i used my Bigond email address in my profile.

Thanx MM

Btw

This is what happened to my older user name, and as said I even think that I changed my very old user name to my real name Michel Munier before this!

Michelmnr-jD1CEg

Well I hope it's within the purpose of this forum to explain to me what's happening and how to get things on the right foot. Thank You MM

PS2: the present User Name is actually my Gmail User name, that is before the dash. I use gmail to retrieve my Bigpond mail.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 26, 2010 Sep 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know this is cold comfort, but unfortunately you are not alone

. Here is a link with official guidance on ho

w to help in solving gthe problem

:

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/613050?tstart=0

You may also want to check some of the previous discussions on the subject.

Extra line breaks kindly provided by the non updated software of the forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines